Well-Being For Leaders
A Well-Being Leader Is the Key to Your Success. Management is at the core of your success, competitiveness, and culture creation.
Pausing, and genuine encounters, in the face of a demanding job, help with prioritizing one’s own capacity. An endless amount of health information is available, but few are able to make lasting changes in their own lives without support. The extensive range of management experience within our LovelyLife®-team strengthens the connection between well-being, leadership, and business.
In coaching, we uniquely combine research knowledge and individual coaching. Coaching offers genuine interaction taking into account the clients’ own starting point.
A Well-Being Leader is at the core of your success, competitiveness, and culture creation
Holistically healthy leaders can direct an organization towards great success: Lay a solid foundation for an organizational culture, which radiates life, and values the well-being of every individual! Enable stunning results for individuals, teams, work communities, clients, networks, and the whole society!
- Pausing, and prioritizing your own well-being – when you are doing well, you can better support others in improving their well-being.
- Through leading by example, personal well-being, as well as work community well-being, gradually become a central value for business operations.
- Commitment and employer image are strengthened.
- BrainID® brain condition measurement – gives objective and evocative information, that motivates change.
- Insights, experiences, follow-up, and positive challenging, instill sustainable, health and well-being enhancing habits to everyday life, that suit your lifestyle.
- Thoughts are clarified, the quality of effectivity and decision making improves – instead of fumbling around, be present in the here and now.
- Less sick leave absences: The direct cost of one sick day of a management team member is at least 1 500 eur – indirect costs are significantly larger! Save unnecessary recruitment costs: Recruitment of one management team member costs tens of thousands of euros – commit and take care care of key employees!
The content of LovelyLife® wellness coaching cover the basic pillars of well-being
The most direct and efficient way to promote brain and holistic wellness of an individual is to get the everyday living habits to support health. In coaching, we focus and stop one topic at a time: eating, exercise and activity, sleep and recovery, as well as permissive attitude towards life – along with self-compassion, strengths, resources, and personal relationships, without forgetting what is most important to the leader today.
Well-being for Leaders Coaching is a six-month entity :
- BrainID® brain condition measurement
- A personal initial survey and a kick-off meeting with the Coach.
- 7 follow-up meetings 1.5 hours / time with your instructor. The framework of the meetings is LovelyLife® wellness coaching , which includes the foundation of well-being:
- exercise and activity,
- sleep and recovery, as well as
- permissive attitude towards life – along with self-compassion, strengths, resources, and personal relationships.
- Firstbeat well-being analysis supporting recovery.
- Verifying the effectivity of the coaching, and the life changes made, with a follow-up BrainID®-assessment.
- Building a personal continuation plan, meeting 1,5 hours.
The price of The Well-Being For Leaders Coaching
- Your investment in the well-being of your management and work community 4 900€ + VAT/participant
Are You Interested? Download presentation here: Well-Being For Leaders Coaching
"The coaching exceeded my already high expectations many times over: I didn’t know the coach before. The coach’s ability to listen was incredibly precise. I didn’t expect anything so powerful. "
"My experience of the coaching was excellent, energizing, and truly pivotal! Perfect presence, excellent preparation, and meticulous consideration brought up just what I now needed. I also thought, that the creation of space, flexibility, and sensitivity during coaching situations was wonderful. I have never before experienced such perfect concentration on my situation alone!"