Well-Being For Teams
A well-being team works effectively together. The joy, energy and solution-oriented attitude of work takes it forward and enables success. A positive and encouraging work atmosphere catches on and spreads within the team. A positive and encouraging work atmosphere catches on and spreads within the team.
By enforcing well-being, we ensure the conditions for the continuation of work and success. Employees, who feel good and healthy, are more agile to solve problems, are flexible, and recover faster even from challenging situations.
In Well-Being for Teams coaching we simultaneously strengthen the employee’s own resources and improve the work atmosphere, doing things together and productively.
The Entire Work Community Benefits from Well-Being for Teams coaching
A Well-Being Team Is the Key to Your Success
- Pausing, and prioritizing your own well-being – when you are doing well, you can better support others in improving their well-being.
- Through leading by example, personal well-being, as well as work community well-being, gradually become a central value for business operations.
- activates occupational health support alongside individual, self-sustaining measures
- Commitment and employer image are strengthened.
- Insights, experiences, follow-up, and positive challenging, instill sustainable, health and well-being enhancing habits to everyday life, that suit your lifestyle.
- Less sick leave absences: The direct cost of one sick day of a management team member is at least 1 500 eur – indirect costs are significantly larger! Save unnecessary recruitment costs: Recruitment of one management team member costs tens of thousands of euros – commit and take care care of key employees!
The content of LovelyLife® wellness coaching cover the basic pillars of well-being
The most direct and effective way to promote an individual’s overall well-being is to get everyday lifestyles to support coping. Topics of the personal wellness coaching: nutrition and weight management, exercise and daily activity, sleep and recovery and permissive attitude towards life. The topics of group meetings are chosen according to your needs and processed through your own examples.
Well-being for Teams Coaching is a 6 months entity of Wellness lectures and workshops, personal LovelyLife®-Wellness Coaching, Kick-off meeting and final seminar for the work community. Instead of theory, in meetings, we work with concrete exercises, which can be directly put into practice.
The framework of the Personal LovelyLife®-Wellness Coaching for Teams:
- A personal initial survey and a kick-off meeting with the Coach 50 minutes
- 3 personal follow-up meetings 50 minutes / time with your own coach once a month. The framework of LovelyLife® Well-Being Coaching, which includes the foundation of well-being:
- exercise and activity,
- sleep and recovery, as well as
- Permissive attitude towards life – along with self-compassion, strengths, resources, and personal relationships.
- Four group meetings 2 hours / time to share experiences and put together a toolkit to support the work community once a month
- Building a personal continuation plan, meeting 50 minutes
- Verifying the effectivity of the coaching, and the life changes made, with a follow-up group meeting after 6 and 12 months.
- Option: BrainID® brain condition assessment in the beginning and at the end of the coaching.
The price of The Well-Being For Teams Coaching
- Your investment in the well-being of your management and work community 1 900€ + VAT/participant
- the minimum number of participants is five people
* Personal coaching is carried out at a designated office so that 3-6 trainees are met on the same day. Alternatively, the coaching is carried out remotely.
Are You Interested? Download presentation here: Well-Being For Teams Coaching